KYC & AML Policies
Aten Coin remains committed in providing a safe, globally-compliant and reputable service to its clients. As a company, we pride ourselves on the integrity and transparency of our business. For this reason, Aten Coin relies on comprehensive and thorough KYC (Know-Your-Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policies.
NAC Foundation, LLC is legally registered and its infrastructure is physically located in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. Aten Coin insists on a comprehensive and thorough KYC (Know-Your-Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) compliance framework. This includes the monitoring of suspicious transactions and obligatory reporting to local regulators and other compliance bodies.
Our AML and KYC policies differ depending on the country of origin of which our clients are located and furthermore recorded against through the Aten Coin registration process. The specific AML and KYC policies as per regional jurisdiction are located below. Our robust compliance framework ensures that regulatory requirements are being adhered to at both a local and global level, instilling a level of trust and ensuring Aten Coin will continue to operate indefinitely.
Aten Coin reserves the right to refuse registration to persons from or in jurisdictions that do not meet international AML standards or could be considered as a Politically Exposed Person.
Aten Coin reserves the right to carry out customer due diligence to verify its users and their transactions. Enhanced customer due diligence will be carried out periodically as part of our ongoing risk review and assessment. In addition to this, any attempt to abuse Aten Coin or its platform will result in an immediate account suspension and reported to the respective authorities.
The Aten Coin AML and KYC policies are as follows:
- Transactions conducted using Aten “Black Gold” Coin will be subject to transaction monitoring.
- Identity and proof of address documents and transaction records will be maintained for at least six years and will be submitted to regulators as required without prior notification to registered users.
- Aten Coin may at any time without liability and without disclosing any reason, suspend the operation of your account. Aten Coin shall notify you after exercising its rights under this clause.
- Registered members of whom transactions involve fiat currency will be required to verify their identity and adhere to the Aten Coin KYC policy. This includes the submission of both government ID and proof of address. Valid ID includes a passport, national card, or drivers license.
- Your account will be unregistered until account verification has been completed.
- Suspicious transactions will result in a Suspicious Activity Report being submitted to FinCen and the Joint Financial Intelligence Unit ('JFIU').